2013年11月15日星期五

SNOW



Snow is a common natural phenomenon in circumpolar latitude region . Because of the cold weather in winter, snow forms in the atmosphere. The water in the atmosphere get together and forms into very small droplet. As these droplets become bigger and bigger, the atmosphere cannot hold their weight and the droplets begin falling down from the sky. Cold weather freezes these small babies into crystal. If you have a close-up view of these small things, you will recognize that every of them have a different, complicated and regular shape. It is because the temperature and surrounding water vapor content is various.
there are many interesting stories about snow and me. When I was a child, my father always makes a snow slide for me in the back garden of my grandmother’s.  Actually, not only my father makes, but also I and my sister. My hometown is in the northeast of China, so the winter is extremely cold. One snow slide can easily last for the whole winter.  We also enlarge the snow slide after each snow. The slides are different in every winter, different in shape, different in size and different in location. That was really the most enjoyable thing in the winter
In human’s mind, the snow always represents pure, peaceful and sometimes give us a feeling of sadness. People like snow in different reason. Some individuals love snow because it can make the world quiet. They hate noises. Someone loves it for giving us a lot of fun, such as skiing and making slides like me. Even a few people like it just because they like cold weather. Snow is like a pretty melting girl. It, however, sometimes becomes a horrific evil. It brings countless of disasters to the world. Snow disasters destroy the house and the power unit. It creates a huge number of economy losses every year.

3 条评论:

  1. Pretty interesting blog topic you picked, but i guess it suits well because it snowed this week.

    回复删除
  2. I like your topic.
    I've always liked snow....just not the cold wind that blows it around.
    I too love the quiet that comes with snow X)

    回复删除
  3. Snow I am still waiting for it. Hope it snows soon.

    回复删除