2013年11月6日星期三

My favorite Dog Wangwang


I write a blog about my dear dogs, I hope everyone can like it!
It has been two months since I came to Virginia tech. I miss my family very much especially my pet dog Wangwang.  The big boy dog with white straight hair has stayed with me for two years. During the period Wangwang stayed with me, I never felt lonely and looked it as my best friend, even a family member. However, two years ago, Wangwang was my aunt’s treasure. The first time I met it is a forever memory in my whole life.
One day in the summer holiday, I was playing the interesting online game, the World of War Craft, as usual. Suddenly, the door alarm was ringing, and I heard my mother’s exciting voice ‘ Chris, your aunt comes with a lovely dog.’ I logged out the game instantly and ran out of the room. The first sight of the dog made me out of control. It twinkled its big bright eyes and shook its white head. It seemed that Wangwang smiled at me and it loves me very much. My aunt said that she would travel to Hainan, so she wanted my family to look after her treasure, Wangwang. Certainly, we agreed with a pleasure mood. The following days we spent together were happy and we slept together. As time going, my aunt came back and missed her dog very much. But what surprising all of us is that Wangwang cried! Each time my aunt tried to leave, it was struggling to my embrace. Consequently, my aunt gave up and told me Wangwang belonged to me.
In these two years, it is an alarm that jumps over my face and wakes me up every morning. It is a rubbish bin that listen my sad and furious experience. It is a toy that plays with me. Now, I miss Wangwang.

4 条评论:

  1. I too hope that I have a dog like yours.

    回复删除
  2. ahahahaha
    the part about your doggy not wanting to leave you made me smile
    Dogs are amazing, aren't they?

    回复删除
  3. Haha that dog sounds awesome! Ive never had a pet before though so i wouldn't know

    回复删除
  4. Hey! I wanted to ask a question I had about your dog. It would be awesome if you could email me!
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    回复删除