2013年10月30日星期三

soccer


 Soccer, a worldwide sports with high requirement of team work, is also a combination of speed and power.This is why I love soccer. I love running on the green ground,especially with a cool but shiny weather. I start my soccer career when I was in primary school. But I can hardly remember any interesting things about it.The most exiting thing happen in the middle school is my class team took the crown on the school championship. I was the left forward in my team.  I can clearly remember the last match. Our class against Class 8, the strongest team in our grade.  Everyone felt sperturbed in that match.  we tried our best on defensing and prolong the time. At last, we won after the penalty shootout. I love the team Chelsea, because its my team cloth in my class.

Luckily in the high school, my class team also won the crown, not only in our grade, but also in the whole school. The most exciting thing is, I have goals in most of the matches.we had an excellent team work and easily got NO.1 in the champion ship. Our team took a funny group photo before we graduated.

I was very happy after knowing many friends of mine from different country love soccer. I bought new shoes and clothes and enjoyed playing soccer with my friends. However, I did not play very well. My friends are all very skillful and stronger than me. I need to practice myself in both speed and skill. More important, teamwork is always the key to win. 

3 条评论:

  1. I was in my high school soccer team as a goal keeper. But I had to move out after I broke my wrist twice.

    回复删除
  2. Soccer is an awesome sport. I only watch it when it, when the world cup starts up. It's obviously not as big in the USA but everywhere else it's huge

    回复删除
  3. I think soccer is awesome.
    I feel like its the only sport i'd be good at if i played one X)
    when i play for fun with my friends they call me a "power kicker"
    so i guess i'd be on defense X)
    congrats on your wins!

    回复删除